Remember that if this was a scam, I and [Rack] wouldn't be able to Nba 2k22 Mt bear the burden of publishing our names for anyone else to see. I love this community too much and I have invested a lot of time in making my name visible."

In simple terms, the those who suffered from the scam believed that if were to pay Calvin a cash sum, Rack would pay them back at high interest rates. Raangee would get a 25% cut as part of the recruitment fee. According to the FAQ, Rack usually sends a receipt that outlines the amount owed. The money arrives in seven to 14 business days because of the bank's security.

"Most banks will take around five business days to transfer, but Rack's bank differs from the usual." Initially, those we spoke to reported that they received the promised payments from Rack, but soon communications became quiet. Rack claims that the majority of customers did not receive money. If they tried to inquire about their cash, the fraudsters would make up excuses, or even ignore their concerns.

"We were supposed to get the money], but the money never came in. We waited over 30 days, but he made excuses, like his PayPal was locked, and so on in order to prolong the time." another victim reported to P.TV.

Australian 20-year old claims his account has been hacked and has submitted a cybercrime claim. The victim also provided images of the conversation with Raangee to P.TV. The screenshot shows Raangee persuading the victim to make an investment of $5,000 and promising a reward of $2,500. "Ofc Of course, for everyone, it's a bit scary to make money available," Raangee says to the victim. "But I'm in a place where I'm used to it and recognize the anxiety of those who are new to buy mt nba 2k22 the process."